I love using the KitchenAid Stand mixer, which I bought recently, and I have used it throughout the week, for basic grinding and kneading bread.I additionally utilize the pasta roller attachment for homemade pasta and the cutting attachments makes it easy to make linguine or fettuccine. You will find lots of extras and attachments available for the KitchenAid stand mixers also it’s hard to determine which ones are well worth the price, and maybe even in case they really perform as advertised. But this grinder is one of those attachments.
I purchased the KitchenAid Food Grinder & Sausage Stuffer attachment several years back, and we use it every year when the family of mine gets together to make Italian sausages. When I originally bought the meat grinder I was worried that being plastic, the food grinder would not be tough enough to to grind through thirty to forty pounds of pork when making the sausages of ours, I was very pleased to discover I was wrong. The cutting discs are made of metal, and you get a coarse and fine cutting plate. . Although quite cheap and also fits right onto the grinding attachment, the sausage stuffing attachment is extra. It way too includes 2 distinct sizes of the shoes, one which would stuff finer sausages, link breakfast links, and the bigger one we utilize to produce our great, fat Italian sausages.
KitchenAid Food Grinder Attachment
• Ideal for grinding meats, grating cheese, making mixing dips and bread crumbs, salsas, spreads
• Grinder is utilized with any KitchenAid stand mixer
• Includes coarse and fine grinding plates, suggestions, and recipes
• Most components dishwasher safe for quick clean-up
Creating the own sausages at home becomes easy with affordable attachment tools, and also they actually do fit in a KitchenAid stand mixer. Just purchase some boneless pork shoulder, several organic sausage casings, put in the own choice of yours for seasonings and you as well may have homemade sausages. For the cost, these 2 tools are definitely worth the cost in case sausage making is one thing that interests you. Though it requires a bit of exercise in the beginning, you’ll rapidly get the sense of sausage making in case you follow the tips of mine at Making Yummy Homemade Italian Sausages. Click on the picture below to discover far more info on
- Plate to grind meats, bread and crackers. Includes fine and coarse grinding plates, tips, and recipes
- Powered by your KitchenAid Stand Mixex, attaches to KitchenAid Stand Mixers.
- Attachment expands a mixer’s flexibility
- Coarse Plate to grind hard vegetables, fruits and hard cheeses.
- Can grind meats, grate cheese, make bread crumbs and combine spreads and dips.
- Plate to grind meats, bread and crackers.
- Parts dishwasher safe.